Investment Banking Services
Business Valuation Services
- Valuations/Appraisals of Business Interests and Securities (Control and Minority Interest)
- 409a Valuations for Issuing Stock Options
- Independent ESOP Valuations for ESOP Trustees
- Valuations for Mergers & Acquisitions
- Valuations for Stock Incentive Programs (Restricted Stock, Stock Appreciation Rights)
- Valuations for Life Insurance Funding
- Valuations for Estate and Gift Tax Purposes
- Valuations for Litigation Purposes
- Fairness Opinions
Merger & Acquisition Advisory Services
- Corporate Sales
- Leveraged Buyouts
- Management Buyouts
- Strategic Acquisitions
- Strategic Mergers
- Joint Ventures & Alliances
Capital Raising Services
- Venture Capital
- Private Equity
- Senior Debt Financing
- Subordinated Debt Financing
- Bridge Financing
- Balance Sheet Reengineering
Jon has over 17 years of business valuation, merger & acquisition, and capital raising experience. He is an Accredited Valuation Analyst (AVA) through the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA).
An advisor to start-ups, small- and middle-market companies, Jon has closed over $2 billion in aggregate transaction value in his career.
Prior to founding Stanton Park, Jon served as a Vice President at Moss Adams Capital, a West Coast-based investment banking firm. He has also worked at Capstone Partners and Harris Williams & Company.
Jon earned his B.S. in Economics with concentrations in Finance and Real Estate from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania. He holds an MBA from Georgetown University’s McDonough School of Business.